My next door neighbors in Second Life are the people running an artificial ecology experiment. I once met one of their park rangers, but I still have not met the scientists. Interestingly, some of their life forms are able to cross over from the artificial ecology system...I am not sure how they do that, but the life froms are mobile. So, I proceeded to capture one of these organisms and keep it in my lab as a pet and to do experiments on. The artificial life forms promises to reproduce and evolve if one feeds it a dollar. I have fed it some Lindens, but no reproduction yet. I would like to learn more about how these organsms work...one of these days I am looking forward to meet Lucifitias Neurocam who runs the artificial ecology experiment lab and chat with him about what he does and these creatures. Anyway, I am going to keep this artificial life form in my lab as a pet, unless my next door neighbors comes to claim it. I may do some experiments with it. Already, I know that it can be easily transported, so that is a good start...Anybody interested in buying these animals, I would also be happy to sell them.
- The Subcellular Drug Transport Laboratory
- Our Vision
- The Rosania Reseach Group Laboratory in Second Lif...
- The Physical and the NonPhysical in Second Life
- Correction on Physical vs NonPhysical Interaction ...
- Artificial Avatars, Chemreader and Plato
- Cells on Pores, Millipore filters, size exclusion ...
- Rigid Resin for Size Exclusion Chromatography
- Size Exclusion Chromatography Set Up
- The Lab Pet
- Loading columns and problems with chromatography
- The avatar engine
- Probability in SL
- A fractal solution to repetitive tasks
- My First Knit
- ▼ January (15)